2012年2月16日星期四

Christian Bale: I’m Done Playing Batman


(GettyImages.com)There’s bad news for fans of Christian Bale‘s take on Batman.

The actor’s third appearance as the comic book hero, in 2012′s The Dark Knight Rises, will almost certainly be his last.

Bale revealed his intentions to hang up the cape in comments this week to a newspaper in the
Philippines.

“I wrapped a few days ago, so that will be the last time I’m taking that cowl off,” said the star of director Christopher Nolan‘s Batman Begins and The Dark Knight.

He continued, “I believe that the whole production wrapped yesterday, so it’s all done. Everything’s finished. It’s me and Chris – that will be the end of that Batman era.”

Michael Keaton, Val Kilmer and George Clooney each played Batman on the big screen before Bale.

没有评论:

发表评论