2014年9月29日星期一

Worth my money ipad 4 case for kids

I've had it for several months now but last week the ipad air case fell out of the case, onto the floor, cracked the screen. I would have been better protected without the case. I have never dropped it from my hand. It worked well otherwise but the 300 dollars to Apple for a new Ipad air (they say repair but i suspect they'll just replace) pretty much negates any positives.IPAD 2 CASE FOR KIDS/IPAD CASE FOR KIDS /IPAD CASE FOR KIDS http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MRRAYFK
You should know that the cover is not designed to magnetically detach and is securely held by the back part of the cover. The entire case must be removed to detach the cover portion. I actually like the more secure attachment as my old "apple" cover detached too easily for my taste. Having a non-slippery back surface is another great feature of this case.ipad 4 case for kids

没有评论:

发表评论