2014年9月29日星期一

HDX 7 CASE Great Cover

I was a little hesitant to order this cover due to the price as every other decent cover I'd seen in stores was in the $40 range. HDX 7 CASE I decided to take a chance figuring I could return it. Well--I would never return this cover. It's the best cover I've seen at any price. The leather is a good quality, the stitching is perfect, the interior of the cover is first rate, and it fits my new Kindle HD 7" perfectly. The stylus fits into the little holder at the side of the cover, always handy. I've used it flat and stood the cover up. Either way, it performs beautifully. HDX CASE Please note also that this cover comes with a 3 year warranty. I would pay $40-$50 for this cover and not think twice about it. To think I got it for such a low price is amazing. Several other people have seen the cover and commented on how nice it was and questioned where I got it. Order this cover, you won't be sorry. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JQ0NCDM

没有评论:

发表评论