2014年9月29日星期一

great deal IPAD 3 CASE FOR KIDS,

I enjoy this product very much, ipad 2 case for kids http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MAYNKA6   as matter fact I'm using it right now. I read some negative reviews about this product, I think for the price, it is exactly what the IPAD 4 CASE user should have. It is sturdy but needs a little wearing in to hold your iPad upright, but after several days to a couple of weeks of use it performs better than when you first get it. I have found it a tad tricky to use the rear camera but with practice(maybe I'm just a dork) I can handle it. It is way better then I thought it would be. I even read a review that said it had a smell to it, I get headaches VERY easily from foul scents and I smelt nothing. The rotation is handy and the little circle that twists from landscape to portrait also shows the apple on the rear of the kids ipad air case nicely...also you can slip your hand through that space and hold it much like an artist would hold a paint pallet. I was, at first, a little concerned if it would actually fit the ipad 4 case for kids , it seemed, like maybe it could fall out of the hard plastic snap in area, however it does fit and hasn't come out yet and it is somewhat difficult to remove, so it's pretty snug in there and I don't think it can fallout. The holes around for the ports for the earphones, camera and for the different plug-ins a well as volume and power controls are perfectly sized and easy to access. All in all, it's a great deal and I am not going to purchase on as a gift! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K5N5F9S

没有评论:

发表评论