2014年9月29日星期一

Love the color and design

Love the color and design.IPAD AIR CASE FOR KIDS
 I wanted something I could sit on my lap with the screen in landscape mode that wouldn't fall forward or backward. I also wanted something that is easily seen. I've had black covers for my other idevices and find they blend in which can make them hard to find when I've forgotten where I left them. I've gotten a number of compliments from those who have seen it. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K5N5FC0
Pros: 360 rotation works great. Came with a screen protector (I haven't applied yet). Has an elastic strap to keep the cover closed for travel. I found it easy to put the IPAD MINI 2 CASE FOR KIDS into the cover and snap it into place.ipad air case
Cons: This is a small issue. When I use the screen in landscape mode on my lap the first of the three viewing angle slots will not hold the screen in place. The second and third viewing angle slots work quite well.. FWIW, this isn't an issue when used on a firm surface.
Overall, I'm pleased with it.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LGH7XCY

没有评论:

发表评论