2012年5月30日星期三

'Cheryl is hot!' Rihanna gets X-rated in her admiration for Cole as she poses for a raunchy new photoshoot

Cheryl Cole has always been very vocal in her love of her 'girl crush' Rihanna.
And now the We Found Love singer has returned the compliment, telling Esquire magazine that she thinks the British darling is 'hot.'
In typically X-rated style, Rihanna muses: 'Ooh! Cheryl Cole is...hot. I would just like to watch her work. Preferably cleaning things on the floor. Picking up stuff on the floor. Bending over.'
'Cheryl Cole is hot!' Rihanna reveals her girl crush to the new issue of Esquire, adding that she would 'just like to watch her work. Picking up stuff on the floor. Bending over'
'Cheryl Cole is hot!' Rihanna reveals her girl crush to the new issue of Esquire, adding that she would 'just like to watch her work. Picking up stuff on the floor. Bending over'
'She’s hot!' Rihanna concluded. 'I mean, literally...she’s so beautiful.'
The saucy singer gushed about Cheryl in an interview published in the latest issue of the men's magazine, which accompanies a very provocative photoshoot.

The 24-year-old poses in a crochet bra that barely conceals her modesty, and in a very cheeky swimsuit that reveals a whole lot of her posterior, with thigh-high stockings.
Cheeky: The 24-year-old poses provocatively for the magazine, and says she wants to have found a man in the next five years
Cheeky: The 24-year-old poses provocatively for the magazine, and says she wants to have found a man in the next five years
Rihanna's comments about Cheryl come just days after she fuelled rumours that the former X Factor judge is being wooed by American Idol producers (despite Cheryl's denials).
'I can completely see why the producers at American Idol are trying to get Cheryl - she would be amazing,' she told the Daily Star. 'She was received so well on the US X Factor and most people couldn't really understand the decision to let her go.'
Girl crush: Both stars have spoken fondly of each other in the past, and have even hinted at working together
Girl crush: Both stars have spoken fondly of each other in the past, and have even hinted at working together
'Since [the X Factor] she has gone from strength to strength, and is fast becoming a movie star over here.'
Last year Cheryl gushed about Rihanna, saying that she desperately wanted to work with her.
‘I love [Rihanna] she said. 'I would love to do a performance with her and do a single with her. I would love to do a record with her. She feels the same. There could be wheels, there could be motions.’
'In my mind, it was just music': Rihanna says she was surprised to the backlash against her recording with violent ex-boyfriend Chris Brown
'In my mind, it was just music': Rihanna says she was surprised to the backlash against her recording with violent ex-boyfriend Chris Brown
Esquire July Cover

In the interview, Rihanna says that she has become accustomed to her antics making headlines. 'The attention is something I’ve learned to ignore,' she says.
'This is what I do. I live my life and they document it. A lot of things I don’t care for people to know, but it just is. That’s what it’s become.'
Some of that attention came with her incredibly controversial decision to record a song with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, following his felony assault charge against her.
'I thought people were gonna be surprised that we finally did a record together, but I didn’t see how people could think it was a bad thing, you know?' she says. 'In my mind, it was just music.'
Rihanna says she is determined to settle down in five years time. 'Hopefully I’ll have a man by then. I’ve gotta start there, right? But how far I go [with my career] is God’s plan.
'I’m just following through my destiny. I don’t think it ever ends. It just evolves.'
Rumours are circulating though that things may just b heating up again between Rihanna and ex-boyfriend Drake.
The pair, who had a brief fling in 2009, were reportedly seen getting 'hot and heavy' at a Miami nightclub.
Us Weekly claims that Rihanna and Drake were seen holding hands and dancing closely on the dance floor.

没有评论:

发表评论