2011年11月28日星期一

Christian Louboutin Louis Studded High Top Sneakers Black

Christian Louboutin Louis Studded High Top Sneakers Black

Limit points for buying:99
Market price:$490.00
Shop price:$155.99

I just fell in love with a shoe. Christian Louboutin - Marale boot fishnet strass pink from heyshoesChristian Louboutin’s Attention Button-Front Fishnet Boot ($1,325) will definitely get you some attention. This alluring mixed-media boot features military button-loops, artisan stitched karung, and sheer fishnet. This is the type of shoe that the true fashionista will love.
You already know that I am addicted to everything about Christian Louboutin shoes, even at the beginning of blogging I've spoke about them. I adore them, what can I do, it's stronger than me. I know they are crazy expensive and that maybe I will never decide to take such a luxury shopping (beacuse of affordability or the common sense that threatens to disappear in this fashion madness xD) but I still with anticipation every season check the official site Louboitn Christian looking for a new collection. And my waiting once again came to the end, the collection for Spring Summer 2011 (or at least part of it, but I think it might be the whole collection too, site has lots of bugs today) has arrived! :D
You can already guess my favorites - black ones with bow and studs, I've gone mad about them already :D We said we won't mention the price, but despite it, there are already few waiting list for Christian Louboutin items on the site (amaizing)! And which one are your favorites? :D
Christian Louboutin mad marta suede fishnet taupe beige platforms boots bootys womens shoes
louboutin sneaker bow calf leather spikes black pumps womens shoes
Christian Louboutin devalavi suede red platforms slingbacks womens shoes
Christian Louboutin brandaplato specchio laminato satin fishnet leather platforms champagne gold evening womens shoes
Christian Louboutin Attention Button Front Fishnet Boot
Christian Louboutin Attention Button Front Fishnet Boot
christian louboutin fishnet boots Marale strass pink

没有评论:

发表评论